Jalan Jalan Beng, A Malay Village Experience
|Duration||Full Day (10 hours)||Min||2 pax|
|Tour Code||CH/KGB/1.0/001||Max||12 pax|
|Starting Point||Hotel / Train or Bus Station in Ipoh||Time||8.00am|
|Ending Point||Hotel / Train or Bus Station in Ipoh||Time||6.00pm|
- Pick-up from designated location
- Breakfast at local favourite (own cost)
- Transfer to the Pangkalan Pipit Jetty.
- Homestay Kampung Beng – explore nostalgic experiences in a malay traditional villages. The warm welcome from village folks really makes you feel like a family here. It will start with 20 minutes boat rides while enjoying the scenic views of the area surrounded by mountains and lakes. You will be taken for a where you will have the opportunity to see and try the experience of ‘kampung lifestyle’ such as rubber tapping, ‘pekasam’ fish making, cooking rice in bemban leaf, firewood cutting, fish bubu (trap) making, rice powder making, fern picking and a lot more.
- Enjoy a delicious and authentic traditional Malay dishes lunch (included in the package).
- Before you end your visit here, dip into the coolness of Lata Gelongsor waterfall.
- Transfer back to Ipoh
- Drop off and designated location. End of trip.
Transfer- all round
Driver cum tourist
Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travellers.